When you think of Spain you think of tapas. Every visitor to Britain’s favourite holiday destination has memories of stunning small plates, best enjoyed with a glass of wine or a cold beer. This year, World Tapas Day falls on 15 June so go online and read all about it at spain.info/en_GB/tapas-day
To celebrate the Spanish Tourist Office and Food and Travel are offering you the chance to win a sumptuous dinner for two people at any of Ibérica’s restaurants across the UK worth up to £150.
It’s easy to enter, simply upload your favourite photo of some tasty tapas, whether you’re enjoying it at home, in your favourite local Spanish restaurant or while in a plaza or on a playa in the tapas homeland of España. Tag your pictures on Twitter or Instagram with the hashtag #TapasDay at any time during June.
So, what are you waiting for?
The Spanish Tourist Office and Food and Travel will choose the best #TapasDay entry. Everyone has multiple chances to win. Upload as many pictures as you like – if your first entry isn’t selected then another one might be.
We will announce the winner on 1 July.
- The promoter of this competition is the Spanish Tourist Office, whose registered office is at 6th Floor, 64 North Row, London, W1K 7DE.
- Entrants must be 18 or over to be eligible to win.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Entrants can enter multiple times by uploading various photos.
- Employees or families from the Spanish Tourist Office, Food and Travel magazine or anyone else connected in any way with the competition shall not be eligible to enter the competition.
- Closing date for entry is 23:59, Friday 30 June 2017. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- Shortlisted photos will be selected by a panel appointed by the Spanish Tourist Office.
- Of those shortlisted by the Spanish Tourist Office and Food and Travel, winners will be those whose photos receive the most ‘hearts’ on Instagram.
- Winners will be informed by Food and Travel via Instagram by Saturday 1 July 2017 and announced on Spanish Tourist Office and Food and Travel social media channels on or following this date.
- The winners agree to the use of his/her name and images in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- If a winner does not accept the prize within 14 days of being notified of winning, the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Spanish Tourist Office shall be entitled to select another winner.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.