The weekend will include a stay at The Salutation Inn and VIP tickets to the Exeter Festival of South West Food & Drink
VIP entry for two people to all three days of Exeter Festival of South West Food & Drink and a two-night stay for two people at The Salutation Inn, as well as two tickets to the After Dark Music Festival
How to Enter
Simply answer the question
We’ve teamed up with the Exeter Festival of South West Food & Drink and Devon Hotels and Restaurants Association to offer you the chance to win a gourmet escape with a stay at The Salutation Inn, winner of Food and Travel Reader Awards Bed and Breakfast of the Year in 2016.
Returning to the dramatic courtyard at Exeter Castle and pretty Northernhay Gardens, the 14th annual Exeter Festival of South West Food & Drink begins at 6.30pm on Friday, 28 April with the first of three nights of live music and excellent local food and drinks. Daytime events include demonstrations from top regional chefs such as festival co-founder Michael Caines MBE. Expect food workshops, children’s activities and more than 100 artisanal producers selling specialist products. Stock up on everything from traditional cheeses, meats, preserves and ciders to modern twists on gins, charcuterie, ice cream, oils, coffee and more. Visitors to the festival also have the opportunity to meet producers.
The winner and a guest will receive VIP entry to all three days of Exeter Festival of South West Food & Drink as well as the After Dark music festival before heading back to The Salutation Inn, just five miles from the festival. The Salutation Inn is a boutique hotel found in the historic town of Topsham, nestled on the Exe estuary. With individually styled bedrooms, award-winning fine dining and relaxed, friendly service, it is an ancient inn with luxurious modern facilities.
How many years has the Exeter Festival of South West Food & Drink been running for?
Terms and Conditions
1. Competition closes 6pm on 28.02.2017. Winner will be selected at random and notified by email within 28 days of the closing date.
2. VIP entry for two people to the Exeter Festival of South West Food & Drink on Saturday, 29 April to Monday, 1 May 2017 includes After Dark music festival on the Saturday and Sunday.
3. Excludes ticketed features.
4. Two-night stay for two people in a double or twin room with breakfast at The Salutation Inn on Saturday, 29 and Sunday, 30 April 2017.
5. Transport is not included – The Salutation Inn is located five miles from the festival. Public transport is available to the centre of Exeter.
6. Open to residents of the UK aged over 18.
7. Prize is non-transferable or amendable.
8. No cash alternative.
9. Additional costs incurred are payable by the winner.